Amazon is giving away 10 free e-books to celebrate World Book Day. Amazon users can claim these e-books and read them on Kindle or through the Kindle app on their phones or tablets. The offer is available now and is valid until 12:29 pm on April 25.
Claim Free Kindle Books on World Book Day
Amazon India users who have set India as their current country in their Amazon account settings can claim the offer. These are the books you can claim, listed by Amazon:
- A single drink from Zhang Ling
- You, me and the colors of life by Noa C. Walker
- The Strange Journey of Alice Pendelbury by Marc Levy
- The Broken Circle: A Memoir of the Afghanistan Escape by Enjeela Ahmadi-Miller
- At the end of Keiichiro Hirano’s matinee
- The Son and Heir: A Memoir of Alexander Münninghoff
- Amora: Stories of Natalia Borges Polesso
- Some Days by María Wernicke
- Return to the Enchanted Island: A Novel by Johary Ravaloson
- The King of Warsaw: a novel by Szczepan Twardoch
Amazon notes that the offer is non-transferable and you cannot resell these Kindle e-books. If interested, navigate to Amazon offer landing page and open the book’s Amazon listing. From here, tap ‘Buy free’and Amazon will add the book to your Kindle library.
And that is. You now have 10 Kindle e-books to start your reading journey. If you own a Kindle, you should also know that you can now set book covers as lock screens on supported models. For more such tips, check out our article on the best Kindle tips and tricks.
Thanks For Reading 🙂
EAT < SLEEP < TECH< REPEAT