Copyright © 2022 Techbomb Inc. All Rights Reserved.
EITHER google meeting It is one of the most used services for meetings, presentations and video calls. The tool, which is free to anyone with a Google account, also allows you to share a screen of a show in use or a specific tab in your browser, making it much easier for those who want to host a show or website during a video. . conference.
Today TechBomb teaches how to use this sharing function. Verify:
How to share on PC
1. Access the official website of google meeting and start a meeting.
2. Then, with the meeting or video call already started, access the “share” option located at the bottom of the screen (as shown in the image below).
3. Later, you will have three options to share:
- Full Screen: Share everything that is displayed on your primary monitor.
- A window: share a specific window of a running program.
- A tab: Share a browser tab in which the video call is taking place.
4. In our example, we are going to share a browser tab by clicking the “A tab” option. Shortly after, the selected tab will be displayed to all participants and all actions performed on it, such as opening a link or selecting an image, will also be visible to everyone.
5. To end the token broadcast, simply click the “Stop Sharing” option.
How to share on mobile
1. Open the Google Meet app on your phone.
2. Then, after starting a meeting, press the button with the three dots located at the bottom of the screen (as shown in the image below).
3. Then tap on the “Share screen” option.
4. The app will then present a warning that your entire screen will be shared with the video call participants. If you agree, click the “Start Broadcast” option to begin sharing.
5. To stop sharing, simply tap on the “Stop Sharing” option.
Now that you know how to share your screen and windows from your PC and cell phone in a videoconference, you just need to get your presentations right. And don’t forget to use all the other features that Google Meet offers, like Magic Screen, text chat, and file sharing.
And you, do you still have doubts? Tell us here in the comments.