How can I connect my laptop Internet to my mobile in Windows 8?
Can I connect my laptop to the internet?
You can share the Internet with the mobile devices from a Windows laptop via WiFi. This way, any wired ethernet, limited Wi-Fi, or cellular dongle connection can be shared with your iPhone or Android smartphone.
Why doesn’t my laptop connect to the Windows 8 mobile hotspot?
To attempt to run Windows Update and install everything the updates available for the wireless network. Go to the manufacturer’s support website, where you can enter the model number of the computer hardware and download the latest drivers for Windows 8.1.
How do I connect my Windows 8 laptop to my Android?
How to sync Windows 8 with Android phone?
- Turn on your Windows 8 PC and Android phone. …
- Plug a USB cable into the USB port on your computer and the other end into the Android smartphone. …
- Click USB Storage Device when your Windows 8 computer prompts you with a pop-up menu.
Can I use my laptop as a hotspot for my phone?
Select the Start button, then select Settings> Network & Internet> Portable hotspot. … For Share my Internet connection from, select the Internet connection that you want to share. Select Edit> enter a new network name and password> Save.
How can I use my laptop as an ethernet router?
Using a laptop as a wired router in Windows 10 and Windows 8
- Open the settings menu in Windows 10.
- In the left menu, select Network & Internet> Portable Hotspot.
- Turn on Share my internet connection with other devices.
- Turn on the WiFi on the other device and search for networks.
How do I activate WiFi on my HP laptop Windows 8?
To turn WiFi on or off in Windows 8, do the following:
- Press Windows key + C or swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open Charms.
- Select the Settings charm, then click Change PC settings.
- Choose Wireless.
- You can now turn the wireless settings on or off.
How do I get a free WiFi hotspot?
- Open your settings.
- Tap Wireless & networks.
- Select Tethering & portable hotspot.
- Tap Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Set up a strong password and slide the bar to turn it on.
How can I access the internet from anywhere on my laptop?
How can I connect my laptop to the internet everywhere?
- Mobile tethering. The most readily available way to connect to the internet anywhere on a laptop is to create a hotspot for the laptop from your phone. …
- 4G mobile USB modem. …
- Satellite internet. …
- Public WiFi.
Why is my laptop not connecting to my mobile hotspot?
Reset the Android network the settings
Choose Network & Internet. Tap on the 3-point menu and select Reset WiFi, Mobile Phone and Bluetooth. Confirm your selection and reset the network settings. After that, reconfigure the hotspot with the previously suggested settings and try to connect again.
Why is my laptop WiFi not connecting to my mobile hotspot?
Change adapter settings
Open the Mobile Hotspot settings on your PC. Press Win + I to open Settings and go to Network and Internet. … Identify your mobile hotspot adapter, right click and go to Properties. Go to the Sharing tab and uncheck “Allow”. other Network user to connect to this computer’s Internet connection. “
Why does my laptop not recognize my mobile hotspot?
On your smartphone, go to Settings – More – Wireless & Networks – Tethering & Portable Hotspot – Configure the Wi-Fi hotspot, change the security from wpa2 PSK to WPA-PSK Rescan on your laptop. Use Device Manager to uninstall the wireless driver and then use the HP Support Assistant to reinstall the latest wireless driver.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about How can I connect my laptop Internet to my mobile in Windows 8?. Did you find it helpful? Do you have any doubts? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#connect #laptop #Internet #mobile #Windows
He is a Tech Savy Gamer who burn his calorie by sharing his knowledge through this blog, specializing in Web Developer, Design, Programming web applications and various other tech skills. He loves to play different types of Games in his free time.