How do I get Asus Smart Gesture on Windows 10?
Use “Show hidden icons” to find touchpad settings. Click the arrow next to the notification area to show notification area icons. There you will find ASUS Smart Gesture icon. Then, just double-click it.
How do I download ASUS Smart Gesture?
To do that press Windows Key + S shortcut, enter programs and features, and select Programs and Features from the list. A list of installed software will appear. Select Asus Smart Gesture driver and click Repair or Change. Locate the driver setup file and select it.
How do I install my ASUS touchpad?
Way 2: Download and Install the Driver from ASUS
- Open your favorite search engine like Google.
- Type “product name+drivers+download” in the search box. Then start searching. …
- Select the OS (operating system) and expand the Touchpad category. Then download the latest version of the driver.
How do I fix ASUS Smart Gesture on Windows 10?
Install Asus Smart Gesture for Windows 10
Right-click on Start > Power User menu and then select Control Panel. Go to Programs and Features > Uninstall or change a program. Right-click on Asus Smart Gesture > Repair. Windows 10 wants to restart.
Why touchpad is not working Asus?
Fix 1: Make sure Asus Touchpad is enabled
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and I at the same time to open the Settings window. 2) click devices. 2) Click Touchpad, then Additional settings. 3) Make sure Enable TouchPad is checked.
Where is ASUS Smart Gesture located?
Click the arrow next to the notification area to show notification area icons. There you will find ASUS Smart Gesture icon.
What is ASUS Smart Gesture launcher?
ASUS Smart Gesture is a smart touchpad driver that helps you control more precise gestures including tapping, scrolling, dragging, clicking, and more.
How do I find my Asus model number?
Click Start and right click on Computer then select Properties. On the Properties screenyou’ll see the model number of your laptop under System.
How do I download touchpad drivers for Asus Windows 10?
After upgrading to Windows 10, my touchpad no longer works
- Go to asus.com/us/support, type in your model number, and select your model number below.
- Click on Support.
- Select Driver & Tools tab and click on Windows 10 64bit OS.
- Expand Touchpad and click on Global to save under your download folder.
How do I activate ASUS Smart Gesture?
To do like this:
- Press Win key and R key on your keyboard at the same time. Then type “control” and press Enter.
- In Control Panel, select Large icons from the View by drop down menu.
- Select ASUS Smart Gesture.
- Hit the Set all to default button.
- Restart your computer and see if this fixes your problem.
How do I use ASUS touchpad?
You can tap anywhere on the touchpad to activate its pointer, then slide your finger on the touchpad to move the pointer on screen. Tap an app to select it. Double tap on app to launch it. Double-tap an item, then slide the same finger without lifting it off the touchpad.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about How do I get Asus Smart Gesture on Windows 10?. Did you find it helpful? Do you have any doubts? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#Asus #Smart #Gesture #Windows
He is a Tech Savy Gamer who burn his calorie by sharing his knowledge through this blog, specializing in Web Developer, Design, Programming web applications and various other tech skills. He loves to play different types of Games in his free time.