How do I hide apps on Windows 10 Start menu?
Step 1: Go to ‘Start’, and open ‘Settings’. Step 2: Now select ‘Personalization’. Then from the left menu choose ‘Start’. Step 3: Find the setting that says “Show app list in Start menu” and turn it off to hide the app list from the Start menu.
How do I hide programs from the Start menu in Windows 10?
1: Hide All Apps From the Start Menu
Press the Windows Key + I to get to the Personalization section of your Control Panel. Click on Start to the lower left. Uncheck Show app list in Start Menu. The changes are immediate and require no rebooting.
How do I hide apps on Windows 10?
How to hide or show apps list on Windows 10 PC
- Fire up Start and go to Settings. ( or Press Win Key+ I)
- Go to Personalization.
- Click on Start (from the list on the left).
- On the right side of the settings screen, look for Show app list in Start menu toggle.
- Click or slide the toggle to off position. Done!
How do I make the Start menu go down?
To move the taskbar back to its original position, you will need to use the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties menu.
- Right-click any empty spot on the taskbar and select “Properties.”
- Select “Bottom” in the drop-down menu next to “Taskbar location on screen.”
How do I make the Start menu go away?
To change from a full screen Start menu to a regular menu perform the following:
- Select Personalization.
- Select the Start section.
- Turn off the Use Start full screen option.
- Also note other options such as showing most used and recently added applications.
How do I hide apps on my desktop?
To show or hide desktop icons
Right-click (or press and hold) the desktop, point to View, and then select Show desktop icons to add or clear the check mark. Note: Hiding all the icons on your desktop doesn’t delete them, it just hides them until you choose to show them again.
How do I hide apps on my computer?
Click on Personalization from the list. On the left side, click Start to change the Start menu settings. Now, on the right side, you will see some toggle sliders, hit the one that says Show app list in Start menu to turn it off.
How do I hide individual apps on my desktop Windows 10?
If you want to hide or show one of these, open Settings and navigate to Personalization > Themes > Desktop Icon Settings. Check the boxes beside any icons that you want to show. Click “OK” to save your changes, and you’ll see the results reflected on your desktop instantly.
How do I unhide icons on Windows 10?
Show desktop icons in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then select Settings > Personalization > Themes.
- Under Themes > Related Settings, select Desktop icon settings.
- Choose the icons you would like to have on your desktop, then select Apply and OK.
How do I hide all icons on desktop?
How to hide desktop icons in Windows: Hide all icons
- Begin on your desktop. …
- Right-click your desktop. …
- You will now see a submenu. …
- Uncheck the “Show desktop icons option” to hide all your desktop icons.
- If you want your desktop icons to return, simply repeat the steps above.
How do I get the Classic Start menu in Windows 10?
Click on the Start button and search for classic shell. Open the topmost result of your search. Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style. Hit the OK button.
How do I restore the Start menu in Windows 10?
Reset the start menu layout in Windows 10
- Open an elevated command prompt as outlined above.
- Type cd /d %LocalAppData%MicrosoftWindows and hit enter to switch to that directory.
- Exit Explorer. …
- Run the following two commands afterwards. …
- del appsfolder.menu.itemdata-ms.
- del appsfolder.menu.itemdata-ms.bak.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about How do I hide apps on Windows 10 Start menu?. Did you find it helpful? Do you have any doubts? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#hide #apps #Windows #Start #menu
He is a Tech Savy Gamer who burn his calorie by sharing his knowledge through this blog, specializing in Web Developer, Design, Programming web applications and various other tech skills. He loves to play different types of Games in his free time.