How do I remove SonarQube from Ubuntu?
How do I completely remove SonarQube from Ubuntu?
The documentation provides hints: Install the Web server prompts you to download the SonarQube zip, expand it, and configure the properties file. So your first step would be to delete the SonarQube directory.
- Create / etc / init. d / sonar.
- Create a link to the SonarQube startup script in / usr / bin / sonar.
- update your default settings.
How do I remove SonarQube from Linux?
1 answer. To uninstall Sonar: Remove the Sonar installation directory. That’s it !
How do I remove SonarQube?
Delete the plug-in from the $ SONARQUBE-HOME / extensions / plugins folder.
- Sort the plugins list by installed plugins by selecting Installed above the list.
- Find the plugin that you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button to the right of the plugin information.
- Restart your SonarQube server.
How do I uninstall a program from the Ubuntu Terminal?
Type sudo apt-get –purge remove the program in Terminal – make sure you are using the actual name of the program instead of “program” – and press ↵ Enter. Enter your root password. Enter your superuser password, then press ↵ Enter. Confirm the deletion.
How do I delete everything on Ubuntu?
- Never type sudo rm -R / or sudo rm -r / as it will erase all data in the root directory and erase the data of all mounted volumes until you want to erase everything from your system.
- sudo rm -f / * also makes mistakes with your system.
How do I start SonarQube on Ubuntu?
SonarQube is an open source tool that helps analyze and report on code quality.
Install SonarQube on Ubuntu 18.04
- Step 1 – Perform a system update. …
- Step 2- Install and configure PostgreSQL. …
- Step 3: Download and configure SonarQube. …
- Step 4: Configure the systemd service. …
- Step 5 – set up Nginx. …
- Step 6 – Setting Up SonarQube.
How do I uninstall programs on Linux?
To uninstall a program, use the “apt-get” command, the general command for installing programs and editing installed programs. For example, the following command uninstalls gimp and deletes all configuration files with the command “- purge” (there are two hyphens before “purge”).
How do I uninstall apt get?
If you want to remove a package, use the apt in the format; remove sudo apt [package name]. To remove a package without confirming, add –y between apt and remove words.
How do I start the postman in the terminal?
Just Type postman in your terminal and hit enter to run the latest version of Postman. Now we need to create a Unity desktop file for your launcher. Create for postman.
How do I change the main branch in SonarQube?
Starting with the Developer Edition, your main branch can be renamed from the project settings under Project Settings> Branches and Pull Requests.
How do I change the SonarQube quality profile?
Change the quality profile used for a project
- Open your project in SonarQube.
- Go to the Administration> Quality Profile menu.
- Choose the quality profile you want to use for each language.
What are portfolios in SonarQube?
- the rating (for more information on how it is calculated, see Metric Definitions)
- an indicator of when the rating was last changed.
- an indicator of the worst performing project (s) in the domain.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about How do I remove SonarQube from Ubuntu?. Did you find it helpful? Do you have any doubts? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#remove #SonarQube #Ubuntu
He is a Tech Savy Gamer who burn his calorie by sharing his knowledge through this blog, specializing in Web Developer, Design, Programming web applications and various other tech skills. He loves to play different types of Games in his free time.