How do you get pretty on iOS 14?
How do I make my iPhone 14 look pretty?
- Tap and hold on an empty area of your home screen until you switch to “wobble mode”.
- In the upper left, tap the + sign to add a widget.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or any custom widget app you’ve used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.
How do I get iOS 14?
Install iOS 14 or iPadOS 14
- Go to Settings> General> Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
How do I edit the library in iOS 14?
IOS 14 makes it easy to hide pages to optimize the look of your home screen and add them back whenever you want. Here’s how: Touch and hold an empty area on your home screen. Tap the dots at the bottom of the screen.
Move apps to the app library
- Touch and hold the app.
- Tap Remove App.
- Tap Move to App Library.
Can you change the look of an app?
Change app icons on Android: How to change the look of your apps. … Find the app icon that you want to change. Press and hold the app icon until a popup appears. Select “Edit”.
How to take screenshots on an iPhone 12?
Press the volume up and side buttons at the same time.
Is Widgetsmith free?
Widgetsmith includes an optional premium subscription. This is offered monthly or annually. If you choose to purchase a subscription, your payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
How do I customize my calendar in iOS 14?
- In any view, tap Calendar at the bottom.
- Tap the calendars you want to view, then tap Done.
How do I add calendars to iOS 14?
Set up a calendar account
- Go to Settings> Calendar> Accounts> Add Account.
- Tap Other, then do one of the following: Add Calendar Account: Tap Add CalDAV Account, then enter your server and account information; see Setting up multiple calendars on the iPhone. Subscribe to iCal (.
How can I customize my iPhone calendar?
Go to Settings> Calendar, and then choose the settings and features you want.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about How do you get pretty on iOS 14?. Did you find it helpful? Do you have any doubts? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
He is a Tech Savy Gamer who burn his calorie by sharing his knowledge through this blog, specializing in Web Developer, Design, Programming web applications and various other tech skills. He loves to play different types of Games in his free time.