As we wrote in a previous article, How to watch fights on Mmashare and their preparation is one of the most important aspects of our work. It’s time to talk about those fights now! We will try to show you as many different situations as possible, telling you what happened and how it could have been prevented (or at least lessened).
The first thing that should be obvious but unfortunately is not for everyone, is that you should never take your eyes off the fight. Many times it happens that one of the opponents manages to sneak behind our back unnoticed and give us a walloping. This fact stands true for all other sports as well.
How to Watch Fights on Mmashare
Firstly, you have to go to www.mmashare.com and sign up by doing the following steps:
1) Click “Register” in the top right of any page on Mmashare.
2) Fill in the details requested on the next page (the information required is name, email address, and confirmation of agreement to terms).
3) Click “Register” at the bottom of that same page.
4) You will be sent an email asking you to confirm your registration by clicking on a link. Do so and your registration will be complete.
You should then receive a welcome email from mmashare that has a subject line of “Welcome to mmashare – Enjoy your stay!”
5) The welcome email also contains a link to click on, which takes you to the ‘home page’ of mmashare. That page is simply an introduction to the site and contains nothing of interest. Don’t get taken in by this – our advice is simply to click on the link “mmashare Welcome Guide” at the top of that page and proceed directly to Mmashare’s Live streaming guide instead:
6) This page tells you how to watch live fights, but we will detail the process below if you prefer.
The simplest way to watch a fight is by going to mmashare.com and clicking on a fight card link for a particular event (the site automatically includes the date of the fights in the web address, e.g. /fightcard-january_7th_2016/). Look out for the red “watch live” button above the fight card information. Click this to be taken directly to a streaming page where you can watch the fights using one of many different software options (more about that later).
If you don’t want to go straight to a live streaming page, there are other ways to get to them from the fight cards:
· If you click on the “Results” tab at the top of a fight card page, you can select any completed fight from that card. This takes you to a page with just the one fight but again features an option to watch live.
· You can also access individual fights by clicking on them under each fighter’s name in the “Fights” tab. This takes you to the familiar mmashare streaming page for that fight, where there is a “watch live” link above the fighter statistics.
· The fourth way onto a live streaming page is to click on any of the underlined event names in any of the articles featured on the mmashare home page.
So you have accessed the live streaming page for a fight, what now?
To watch fights using your PC or Laptop
The stream is embedded so all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the action! However, if the video player does not load, please follow these steps:
Mmashare on Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer users – Click on Tools then Manage add-ons. Then under Show: All add-ons find Microsoft Silverlight 5.1 and enable it.
Mmashare on Firefox
Firefox users – click on the Firefox drop-down menu at the top left of your browser, then click the Add-Ons option to bring up the dialogue box. Then click the Extensions tab at the top right-hand corner of the dialogue box. Then click Disable or Enable next to Silverlight and follow the on-screen instructions (you may need to restart Firefox).
Mmashare on Chrome
- Click on the Chrome Settings icon (three dots positioned vertically) in the top right corner of your browser window.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears and click on “Show advanced settings”.
- Scroll down again, then in the Privacy section click on the Content Settings button.
- Scroll down to Plug-ins, then locate Silverlight plugin and select “Allow sites to run plug-ins”.
If you are still having trouble viewing the fight, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to help you as soon as possible.
To watch live fights on mobile: For iPhones and iPads go to the App Store and search for “Spreaker”. Download the app. Once installed simply open it up and type in “mmashare” in the search box to find us, or click on this link http://mmashare.com/live and it will automatically take you straight there! There is a Spreaker app for Android devices too which you can download from
Simply open the app and type in “mmashare” in the search box to find us, or click on this link http://mmashare.com/live and it will automatically take you straight there!
What Happend to Mmashare
Alright, so you’ve been using mmashare for a while and it’s the only site that has what you want. You get your hopes up when one of your friends says they found a new uploader but then you go to check it out and it’s just another repost from some other site.
Well, I hate to say it, but mmashare is dead. It’s been dead for a while and there’s no sign of coming back. Sure there are other sites like it but none that even come close to competing. So what happened? Why did the only site that seems reliable all of a sudden die out?
Well to tell you the truth, no one knows. No one has any idea why it just stopped working out of nowhere. I’m not entirely sure what happened either but it all started about two months ago with some rumors going around that it was hacked. mmashare never made an announcement on this so there’s no telling if it’s true or not but what was found out is that it’s been slowly declining for the past year or so. In fact, according to a moderator who recently left, there hasn’t been any real development done on mmashare in over a year!
So if you made some bookmarks of your favorite artists and albums on mmashare, I suggest keeping them saved someplace. You can still download your stuff on it but I wouldn’t bet on its stability. It’s sad that the only good music site was taken off of the internet but what’s even worse is that no one knows why or how long it will stay down for.
He is a Tech Savy Gamer who burn his calorie by sharing his knowledge through this blog, specializing in Web Developer, Design, Programming web applications and various other tech skills. He loves to play different types of Games in his free time.