Copyright © 2022 Techbomb Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Do you know? Where Is Monroeville, Indiana? – Town of Douglas, MA I hope this guide will solve all of your queries. Keep reading…
- The Monroeville community can be found in Monroe Township, which is located in Allen County in the state of Indiana, United States.
- According to the census carried out in 2010, 1,235 people lived there.
- In the year 1851, the city of Monroeville was laid out.
- It got its name from the neighboring township of Monroe.
- In the year 1856, the town of Monroeville received its first post office.
What is the history of Monroeville Indiana?
Monroeville was established in 1851 and today the city proper is home to about 1,200 people. However, many more people in the surrounding county call Monroeville home. We strive to move forward while maintaining a reverence for our heritage here in the Northeast Indiana region, which we are very pleased with and trust.
Is Monroeville a city in Allegheny County?
- In Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, Monroeville is a district that has home rule authority.
- It is located in the United States.
- Monroeville is a suburb with a mix of residential and commercial buildings.
- It is located about 10 miles (16 kilometers) east of Pittsburgh.
- In Monroeville, there were 28,386 people living at the time of the census in 2010.
- In the year 1876, the Monroeville community was located in Patton Township, Pennsylvania.
Where is Monroeville, Florida located?
Monroeville’s coordinates are 40 degrees 58 minutes 22 seconds North, 84 degrees 52 minutes 7 seconds West or 40.97278 degrees North, 84.86861 degrees West (40.972799, -84.868598). The city covers an area of 0.8 square miles (1.9 km2) in total, all of which is land, according to data provided by the United States Census Bureau.
What towns border Monroeville?
- Plum is located north of Monroeville, Murrysville in Westmoreland County is located east of Monroeville, Penn Township in Westmoreland County is located southeast of Monroeville, Trafford in Westmoreland County is located south of Monroeville, North Versailles , Wilmerding , and Turtle Creek lie to the southwest, Wilkins Township lies west of Monroeville and Penn Hills lies northwest of Monroeville.
How far is Monroeville from Fort Wayne?
25 miles / 40 kilometers
|City:||Round trip, one way|
|Get:||vacation flight hotel SEARCH|
What city is Monroeville in?
The administrative center of Monroe County, Alabama is in the city of Monroeville.
What municipality is Woodburn Indiana?
In the US state of Indiana’s Allen County, the community of Woodburn is located in the township of Maumee. At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 1,520, making it the smallest in the state, surpassing Cannelton, which had a population of 1,563 at that same year’s census.
|Mayor||Joseph F. Kelsey (right)|
Is Monroeville a suburb?
In Allegheny County, in the US state of Pennsylvania, is the city of Monroeville. This municipality has self-governing status. Monroeville is a suburb with a mix of residential and commercial buildings. It is located about 10 miles (16 kilometers) east of Pittsburgh. Monroeville’s population was recorded as 28,640 at the time of the census in the year 2020.
What municipality is Monrovia?
The land that is now the town of Monrovia was first surveyed in the year 1834. The community of Monrovia can be found in the upper part of Morgan County in the state of Indiana. Since it is located in Monroe Township, we can deduce where the name comes from.
Who is the mayor of Woodburn Indiana?
Joe Kelsey currently serves as Mayor of the City of Woodburn.
Is Monroeville PA a good place to live?
One of the most desirable areas to make a home in all of Pennsylvania is Monroeville, which is located in Allegheny County. Monroeville homeowners enjoy living in a community that has a dense suburban feel, with most residents owning their homes. There are plenty of nightclubs, restaurants, cafes, and parks in Monroeville.
What school district is Monroeville PA located in?
Both Monroeville and Pitcairn are served by the Gateway School District, which is a public school system in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that has been recognized with multiple accolades and recognized as a model by PA LEADS. There are approximately 3,400 children attending 7 different schools, with a staff of 600 providing instruction to students in grades K-12.
Let me know in the comments what you think about this blog post. about Where Is Monroeville, Indiana? – Town of Douglas, MA. Did you find it helpful? Do you have any doubts? I’d love to hear your thoughts!
#Monroeville #Indiana #Town #Douglas